Wednesday, January 12, 2011

more happiness and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

2 things made my day today:

1. i got my enclosure proof #2 in today and although there were some extraordinarily minor changes that needed to be made (2 measurements needed to be changed by 1/64"), they are done and will probably be shipped out by early next week. which means i'll get them at the end of next week and give a few days for the silkscreening... blah soooooo close.

2. and this message (amazing), in regards to a fuzzmachine (by the way, not the same person as the last quote):

"i like it so much i sold my other fuzzes."

also, the fuck overdrive is officially my new favorite pedal. i've tested it out in 2 rehearsals and it's already replaced my boost and become my most used pedal... excite!

No comments: